View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 12:38 AM
Hull Fan
Czech Stop

vCash: 500
Can someone find the ice time stats per player for this game by period? My question is how much did Morrow play in the 1st period because it seemed like he wasn't out there much and the kids played pretty darn well. There's probably a correlation of less Morrow ice time equals better overall play.

Wandell is a massive black hole of suckage. Good lord offense dies on his stick. If Benn can't go Monday and Roy is still out I hope Sceviour is between Eriksson and Smith because Wandell didn't help them at all.

Eakin is a little beast. Still not really sure of his actual skill set but damn does he motor out there with drive and effort. When everyone's healthy I'd love to see Smith-Eakin-Vincour out work the competition.

The kids are going to take penalties. I've accepted that though Smith's was bs, still they are soooo much better than watching Morrow and Wandell look lost. There's room on this squad for both Sceviour and Vincour and I hope they get the opportunity to stay up.

Eriksson wasn't his usual self tonight. Daley had a bad game. Morrow had a worse game. How has Goligoski become this bad? Robidas didn't do anyone any favors and Nilstorp was decent but not great and I hope he's not injured too badly.

The better team won but at least there was drive and desire at times from the Stars. That hasn't been the case in two of the previous four games.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote