View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 12:44 AM
Jaded-Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassius View Post
I don't know if I can handle losing to another mediocre team - they better show up.
Yeah there is a lot of anger here. I am part of it as well.

That said, even if we lose it really does not matter. And even in my anger I can step back and see the big picture. There is too much talent on this team to not make the playoffs. Hell, I will even go so far to say that this team will finish among the top five teams in total points in the NHL when all is said and done. They have not gotten less than 100 points in a few years, and those teams had similar issues for the most part.

And that is my problem. Who the hell cares if we lose to the Senators? I would take a half dozen losses in a row if it was because the Pens were actually putting a God Damn defensive system into place that will work in the playoffs. But instead we just roll up meaningless wins as we run and gun, just based on pure talent. So color me as not giving a flying fish if we end up winning tomorrow, or even crushing the Sens, if it is because of more of the same old stale losing stuff we have seen over and over and over.

Jaded-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote