View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 02:01 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by danccchan View Post
To play devil's advocate: I understand some of the worries about his offense. His style of play isn't one that really equates to points.

However, outside finishing goals, his play is excellent with great energy, forechecking ability, and potential wreck havok on opposing play systems. Love that jump he has in his game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danccchan View Post
I perhaps put it poorly. Admittedly, this is from limited viewing.

I think he is an excellent forechecker, love his energy, quick skating, and can capitalize on those turnovers with a very good release. Great in pressuring opponents and forcing them to make mistakes.

Problem that I understand some might have on him is that he isn't one to carry a team's offense. I didn't see an ability to create room for himself, which raises questions of his ultimate offensive upside. Because of limited viewing, my stance is not as concrete as it could, but I respect it if someone has those concerns.

But the fact is, even if his offense is in question, he can be a significant impact off the scoresheet and he brings everything you want in a player: quickness, energy, and ability to pressure.
Care to elaborate on the bolded?

Seems like a lot of vague mumbo jumbo.

Btw he is currently tied for second in goals on the Oil Kings, a team with a lot of pretty good offensive players, all of whom are older than Lazar.

I am the Liquor is online now   Reply With Quote