View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Schnurvel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddkarma View Post
I think if you read the post carefully you would agree that the Bruins have not been overly aggressive trying to bring Carl to NA and it is one of the two things:

a) He is talent is not worth the resources and effort to devote a hard sell/we really need you/here is a guaranteed roster spot (most likely)

b) His personality/demands are too high for what the Bruins are willing to put up with (i.e. not coming to NA for various reasons)

I think his backers misunderstand Bruins fans attitude towards this guy. Given his eye injury I for one am happy for the guy; he can play near home in a league where his skills can translate into a good living for him and his family and he is a bit of a local star.

I doubt the NHL is any place for a guy with limited peripheral vision and poor depth perception. I would hate to see him come over here and have a guy hurt him bad.

There was a time his size and skills were intriguing to the Bruins. Now some Bruins fans feel like this guy is Bigfoot; we hear the screams, there are blurry pics, and we wanna see the real deal.

At this point I doubt the Bruins have any real desire to see the guy in a Bruins/P-Bruins jersey.
I just don't like people who, just because Söderberg hasn't made the decisions they want him to make, assume things about him or judge him based on rumors, even though they've never seen him play or heard anything about him outside the HF boards.

Now, I posted a link a few posts up, you should read it: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...ill-boston-nu/

Edit: Regarding his eye sight, by the way: If you saw him play, you would never think he had any problems with limited vision. He is, by far, the best player in the league, and if he'd had any problems with his eye I'm sure it would have shown.

Last edited by Schnurvel: 01-27-2013 at 06:20 AM.