Thread: Value of: Iginla
View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 06:51 AM
Domino11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbotsford Heat View Post
Browsing some recent trade deadline transactions and Iginla is easily worth a 1st and a very good prospect, if not more when you consider that at the past 2 deadlines.....

Kyle Quincy returned a 1st round pick.
Paul Gaustad returned a 1st round pick.
Dustin Penner returned a 1st round pick, 3rd round pick (was a conditional 2nd round pick) and Colten Teubert.
Mike Fisher for a 1st round pick and a 3rd round pick (was a conditional 2nd round pick).
Kris Versteeg returned a 1st round pick and a 3rd round pick.
Tomas Kaberle returned a 1st round pick, 2nd round pick (was a conditional 2nd round pick) and Joe Colborne.

Tomas Kaberle has the closest value to Iginla out of that group of players and he returned a 1st round selection, Colborne who at the time was considered a top 50 prospect and a conditional 2nd if the Bruins win the Cup or he re-signs. And that deal was made before we saw Gaustad a career 3rd liner return a 1st round pick.
Abosuluely right !! I'm down there with u ... And I would had that specially this year since it a short season a lot of team will be contender !! If a team is close to the playoff they will make a push and that what make the price go high on a player ! I see iginla getting something like despres + 1round + tangradi

Domino11 is offline   Reply With Quote