View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 09:18 AM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc McKenna View Post
Of course if Subbans initial offer was 6.5 like drew D and they haven't budged either we are still at a standstill. We don't know how much either side has moved or where the initial offers came from. I think MBs initial offer is right where it should have been. Should he move on it, yes. How much is another question. The price patches situations are different, but they are the 'habs' benchmark and that is what they are going with. Probably why Josh said what he said.
I don't personally have a dog in this fight...I think both sides have arguments that are worthy. There's no wonder why this has dragged on because it's not as clear cut as many claim it to be.

But I also think this has dragged on way too long and now, we're starting to damage the reputation of a player, that management really has no interest in losing or trading. At some point, both sides have a responsibility to each other to end this holdout.

Enough with the pride and making one side bend to your will...time for both sides to put a little faith in each other.