View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 09:25 AM
Elysian
@AdamBath

vCash: 5355
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginblossoms View Post
missed the first period, but a few things i noticed...

morrow played well for the most part w/ <10 minutes played (and just secondary pp minutes). didn't like his token defense on perron's game-tier.

rome, after one game, is bad. hopefully it's just rust, but his awareness was basically nonexistent.

daley had a bad game. maybe rome influencing him than vice versa.

garbutt seems to bring it every game. almost the ideal 4th liner. works hard, doesn't get beat that often, and actually has a decent shot that he gets off with regularity.

as a bit of a goligoski apologist, i can't stop denying anymore that his defensive awareness is noticeably deficient, particularly for a supposed top pairing dman. still bullish on his offensive skills, though.

robidas wasn't horrible this game. would have appreciated a bit more aggression on perron's second goal. and i still do get a little nervous when he and goose are passing back and forth in the stars zone...

... speaking of, i'm not as nervous when dillon and benn are doing the same. their passes to each other seem much more crisper, on the tape, ready for the ultimate breakout pass.
I like a Garbutt and Vincour 4th line, unfortunately I don't like it centered by Wandell.

Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote