View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 09:36 AM
joe89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvash2 View Post
More importantly their top six forwards and top four defense play like top six forwards and top four defense. Kane, Toews, and Hossa regularly combine for big goals, a problem Z+D seem to have at times.
I don't think so, it just seems that way on the outside. Zetterberg and Datsyuk outscored Toews and Kane last year. The difference is Sharp and Hossa > Filppula and Franzen. I think we can agree they have the flat out better D, especially top pairing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfly View Post
Definition of powerhouse team of the NHL in 2013 is Chicago Blackhawks. Look at their top6 forwards and top4 D.
2010 Chicago I think was a powerhouse. 2013 Chicago is more the definition of top heavy. Their bottom 6 is quite greasy and they have a low tier starter in goal. Their defense depends what form you get of Keith, but so far this season he's not been in any sort of Norris form, going -4 despite 5 wins. But like I said, it depends on what definition of powerhouse one has, it's really hard to have both the best top talent and depth with the cap. I personally think the Blues and Sharks are better.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote