Old
01-27-2013, 09:52 AM
therealkoho
Gary says it's A-OK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorityRules View Post
Seriously

Reading the posts in here for the last few days, I'm beginning to think a lot of you say one thing but really don't mean it. Before the season started, there were prediction threads where the consensus was the Leafs might get lucky and make the playoffs provided the went on a hot streak but would most likely suck. There were threads (and still is) on not trading for Luongo so we could run with what we have. There were tanking threads....remember "not winnin for Mackinnon"? There were comments complimenting Nonis for not trading away our prospects (Kadri, Reilly, Gardiner). Everyone is ecstatic that Lombardi, Connolly and Armstrong are gone and we're playing the kids.

Well guess what? This is what you wanted. you wanted to run with the kids and suffer the consequences. You wanted to finish at the bottom so we could draft a stud center considering how deep the draft is supposed to be this year. You didn't want to be mediocre and just finish outside the playoffs. Make up your damn minds. You can't win hockey games and finish at the bottom.

I really believe some of you will never ever be happy. You'd rather just have something to complain about.

even though I've never been a big fan of brown strats(just had to complain haha!)

this is so true.....all those peepe sitting in their own puddles this AM should just remember what a top 5 pick really means in this years upcoming draft

therealkoho is offline   Reply With Quote