View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 11:28 AM
enviro61

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
If there's one thing Latendresse doesn't lack to play in a top-6, it's skills. You will eventually see what I am talking about. Oh and what about that pass on Turris goal?

Who cares? We attract a lot of UFAs anyway

Seriously, it's dumb when you think of it. Some people whine that we never sign any good UFAs but when we do sign some UFAs (and not the best ones because we can't), we scapegoat them asap at the first sign of weakness. No matter what, some people will always whine. Gosh, I think that's the thing I dislike the most in life : whiners no matter what.

The pass on the Turris goal was magnificent and I've no desire to diminish it or pretend it did not happen as I cheered loudly when it did. Every player from the 4th line up makes a brilliant play every now and again, that is why we look at the totality of their plays when evaluating the body of an individual's work; hopefully leading to greater objectivity. I'm sure Winchester had some great plays when he was playing with the top line as have others. To date, I have found myself more frustrated with Latendresse than pleased. This can change but for now my thought process desires someone who could have buried one of the many chances he has had. I won't apologize for wanting him to capitalize more on his chances nor do I think it is whining to state that.

enviro61 is offline   Reply With Quote