Thread: Orr and Brown
View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 10:29 AM
ryno23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredeye View Post
You obviously don't know much about the Bruins. Our 4th line averages 9 to 10 minutes a night. Two of it's members are our top pk'ers. They produce at a decent clip for the ice time their given. As an example Campbell currently has the most points for any player on our team. That obviously won't last but you get the point. It gives us balance through out lineup and gives our top lines an extra little bit of a break keeping them that much more fresh. Although, with a tough, physical team it's essential to the teams success.
good post that is what I was trying to get at with my thread that a 4th line that can be reliable will be a huge help long term during this season.

You saw that last night when Orr, Brown got on in the 3rd period they had to put Phaneuf out there to offset the bad forwards instead of sending another d pairing out. I bet that 9 mins they played they had Dion on most of that time. That is 9 more mins Dion should not be on the ice and that doesn't help Dion long term.

Little things that turn a game. Instead of having a fresher Dion in the late 3rd he was gassed. Now you can't have Brown, Orr and Komi all on the ice at the same time cause that would be disaster waiting to happen. Hence playing Dion so much

ryno23 is offline   Reply With Quote