View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
Good to hear from you again...always good to see the oldtimers come around. Anyway, this Stepan-Callahan thing his become my pet peeve, so I get a little testy when I see so many trying to put two players who do not work together on the same line, just because of some silly notion about 1st, 2nd and 3rd line players. Ideally, Stepan should have either Gaborik or Nash on his RW to spread out the offense, but, right now, that 1st line has been beastly, and Nash and Gaborik seem to be developing chemistry, so why not ride it for awhile?
Same here..was surprised to see your name...True, ideally you don't want to put all your eggs in one basket but right now the Rangers need the Big 3 together...I hear you on Step-Cally..and Step did look good with the bigger bodies..Personally, I don't mind if lines are switchecd and jiggled a bit (but like keeping pairs together) and, now with ARNOTT, I think the Rangers have all the talent and alot of flexibility for a top line and semi-equal 2nd and 3rd lines with different streengths (without KREIDER, who I was worried about along with Hags and his lack of production and consistency)

Larry Melnyk is offline   Reply With Quote