View Single Post
01-27-2013, 10:51 AM
vCash: 500
My mom enrolled me into Sunday School when I was in 5th or 6th grade. I went for a few weeks, and realized that I only went to grab a free donut and then I would draw in the back of the circle on whatever paper they gave me. So I just stopped going.

I haven't been to church since. I've been inside them since, but only for 5-10 minutes at a time. I'm not religious at all though, so that's probably why. I feel uncomfortable in churches, to be honest. My girlfriend's brother was married in one this past summer and it was the first time I was in one in 3-4 years and I just felt terribly awkward. Wasn't good for my mojo, I guess.

EDIT: My gf was out of town this past weekend so I had the apartment to myself. Just sat around and watched movies and played Madden. Watched Mission Impossible 4, pretty good. Contact, very good. Madden, awesome. I was going to make Mac & Cheese for dinner, but then someone on another forum posted a coupon for dominos that gets 2 medium 1 topping pizzas, a order of cinnamon bread, a bag of parmesan bread bites, and a 2 liter bottle of pop. For $20. Heeeeellllll yeah I jumped on that pretty quick. Going to have leftovers probably into tomorrow or Tuesday. Love it.