View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 11:24 AM
Flat Stanley

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
My favorite too. I saw the ad that he'll be there but I've never been into collecting autographs.

The only autograph I have is Merril Hoge. My uncle got me it ages ago. It's funny because when he gave it to me as a kid I had no idea who this white RB in the autographed picture was but then years later as a grown up I saw a white guy that was a former Steelers RB on ESPN and wondered if the autograph I had buried away somewhere was of him and sure enough it was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
I don't care to meet HBK.. but i'd love to see him wrestle at Wrestlemania again. You just KNEW the match was going to be ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
Yeah, HBK has had his issues out of the ring but he's always been my fav because his work in the ring is so amazing. I miss watching him perform.
Well guys, I attempted to go meet him. Got to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, paid $10 for parking, walked in the front door with a sign that said "Shawn Michaels Autograph Line is closed", the guy was explaining that there were a couple thousand people already there and they cut it off at that point.

No big deal though, I tried.

Flat Stanley is online now   Reply With Quote