Seabrooke
Swanson

Players who looked bad:

Brent
Colliton
Henrich
Gorges

ALL the goalies played really well.

Now I know I have a bias towards the West players but I cant believe I watched the same game as you did. I cant see how you can say Gorges played bad, yes he isnt a first round pick or isnt a flashy guy but he was solid in his own end, nailed out Egener time and time again and had great first passes out of the zone, better than all other D. How you can say Stewart looked good is beyond me, this guy had one good rush and stunk it up the rest of the game. I wasnt impressed with Klein either.

But seriously, how can you say Egener looked good? I mean I am a former Hitman season ticket holder and lover the team dearly still, but he was terrible. If it wasnt for Gorges he would have been a minus 4. I predict he'll be gonzo in the morning.

Once again Shawn Belle proved he can do a whole lot of nothing. Somehow he keeps fooling people, yet the funny thing is not even Tri-Cities fans would say he deserves to make this team. I hope if he makes the team he earns it and its not because he is a first rounder who has been hyped for so long. Yes he can skate but his lack of hockey sense and passion make him prone to errors. I see him being exploited if he makes the team.