View Single Post
01-27-2013, 12:23 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by ExJbeck View Post
It would obviously be a center for center swap and the only + they would get is picks. I think RoR can play better in STL then Berglund. A change of scenery might be nice. I obviously wouldn't do the trade if I didn't think it makes us a better team.

If Berglund can play better 5-on-5 then I would rather have him, but he has done nothing to show me he is getting better. Maybe that is because Stewart is on his line and both are better shooting then passing. I didnt even see that you said Bergy is the perfect #3C, have you ever watched RoR? I mean I wouldn't think twice about who would be better in that role lol
Again; we're already a center short(Steen has not been impressive), why on earth would we even think about dealing one of the 2 actual centers that we have?

Dealing Berglund only makes sense if we're getting a legit #1 center coming back(even then it isn't a great option; our depth on the wing should be the first option). RoR is NOT that kind of guy.

IF the Blues were to explore dealing for RoR; the goal is to get us set down the middle with Backes, RoR and Berglund. Dealing Berglund would be counter-productive.

kimzey59 is offline   Reply With Quote