View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Dirty but Good
but mostly dirty

vCash: 500
Hi Flyers Nation, been lurking on the boards during the WJC and not until yesterday did I scroll down and see the large Flyers section so I decided to join.

Name: Ronnie

Location Just north of Milwaukee, WI, since all we have is a friggen NBA team I had to adopt an NHL one

Favorite Team(s): Die-hard Flyers fan during winter, die-hard Brewers fan in the summer

Favorite Player: Simon Gagne, my hockey idol, so skilled during his prime and such a classy athlete

My Hockey Career: Notorious first line winger on the B/C team and stopped after my half season of JV sophomore year in HS

My Flyers Fan History: The Flyers were the team I always played with in NHL 98 and I guess it just sort of stuck. I've been a fan of the Flyers ever since I learned what the NHL was. Have NHL GameCenter and watch every Flyers game possible.

Best Flyers Moments Simon Gagne scoring Game 6 Conference Finals winner in OT against Lightning. Second best was Flyers coming back from 3-0 in series and game 7 over bruins in 2010

Saddest Flyers Moments Game 7 of Lightning series, cried for hours. Of course stanley cup loss is up there too.

Nice to meet you all, LETS GO FLYERS!