View Single Post
01-27-2013, 12:28 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by kimzey59 View Post
Again; we're already a center short(Steen has not been impressive), why on earth would we even think about dealing one of the 2 actual centers that we have?

Dealing Berglund only makes sense if we're getting a legit #1 center coming back(even then it isn't a great option; our depth on the wing should be the first option). RoR is NOT that kind of guy.

IF the Blues were to explore dealing for RoR; the goal is to get us set down the middle with Backes, RoR and Berglund. Dealing Berglund would be counter-productive.
I completely disagree and I would love to hear that other people actually think that Bergy>RoR. You obviously disagree but I think our center depth would be better with RoR instead of Bergy. Definitely wouldn't be counter-productive in my eyes.

Were not going to get a #1 center unless it through the draft, it is nice to think about though. Hell the Blues probably can't afford one without dismantling the team. That would be counter-productive.

You are correct that we should be looking for RoR, Backes and Bergy, i was just looking at it from center for center swap. If they would rather have a winger i am all for it.

ExJbeck is offline   Reply With Quote