View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Bunk Moreland

vCash: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycop View Post
All this mention of Snow drafting poorly yet all the organizational prospect rankings I've seen have us with a top 10, or even top 5, group of prospects in the NHL.

But I guess people who do that sort of thing for a living don't know as much as some of the posters on this board.
You can look at it that way or you can look at it as anyone with like 5 straight years of top five picks could stock a farm system.. He's made some great picks the 2008 (later rounds) draft class for instance... But in my opinion he's made a lot of mistakes and I'm not talking in hindsight. I was pretty pissed when they used the 13th pick on de Haan which was a big stretch I was hoping they were planning on taking kassian.. I was pissed they took nino because it was a stretch and was hoping for fowler all the way.. I was hoping for couterier or Hamilton in the strome draft... I was fine with Reinhart.. This isn't me second guessing picks after the fact this is what I was hoping for at the drafts! I'm not gonna bother arguing that snow must go or whatever cause he's wangs puppet he's going no where I just think he's done an ok stockpiling prospects and it coulda been much better.

Bunk Moreland is offline   Reply With Quote