View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 12:50 PM
JabbaJabba

vCash: 552
So do they once again have to make Koivu the 2C? That's not good. How about something like this?

Palmieri-Getzlaf-Perry
Winnik-Koivu-Selšnne
Ryan-Rakell-Cogliano
Beleskey-Bonino-DSP

I haven't seen the last two games so I don't really know how things have been going. So I don't know how the 1st line looked like but I heard about Winnik being on it instead of Palmieri. I would still like to keep Palms on it, they just need to get it going again. Koivu would be the 2nd center in this lineup but he would have Winnik to help with dirty work and Selšnne to do the scoring.

Bonino and Rakell could switch places and Holland could possibly mess up the situation too. But I would try with this combination since Rakell plays pretty maturely and devensive game. He and Cogliano can hustle which leaves Ryan open for scoring. Bonino could use a timeout and on 4th line he could focus on just defensive play and not on feeding two snipers.

Problem is the 3rd line again, Rakell isn't a man yet and Cogliano is small. Ryan doesn't play physical type of game. So not a lot physicality to be expected...