View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 02:34 PM
KIRK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jiggyfly View Post
I remember pimping TK several years back on here and figured he would be a high energy third liner, which is obviously what he became. But I thought he would be an all around player who was as capable of scoring a goal as making a sweet play to set one up.

I can't recall ever seeing a guy transform into something so opposite as the gunner with blinders on he has become.

I remarked before that someone got on him about shooting more and he took it way too literally, but he has stayed in the league all these yrs doing it... So I probably wouldn't change either I guess.
Outside of Crosby and Malkin, is there ANY forward on the Pens to whom that applies.

I've written this a few times. Remember the 8-3 Ottawa game where Foligno danced half the Pens en route to a goal (forget if he finished or set up a gimme, just remember the dance). I'm sitting there thinking to myself that, with Sid out, the Pens have ONE GUY who can do that, while Ottawa has a good half dozen. It's kind of sad. It's also why I suggested, when you mentioned MacArthur, that he'd instantly be the Pens third most creative forward.

KIRK is offline   Reply With Quote