View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 04:09 PM
LyricalLyricist

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergyWho37 View Post
I understand it's not in the rule book .. but why would it be ?? who has done it before ? I'd kinda say its similar to Avery on Brodeur BUT not as worse !! ( unless he jumped )

it was a reckless play cause subban lost his man IMO ... I'd need to watch it again but swore PK left his feet too... witch there strapping down on
Subban didn't jump. No more than going off the ground off any hit really.

I still don't see whats wrong with it. No hit to the head, no crosscheck, no stick or elbow or anything. Subban didn't really lose his man because Marchand was his man.

Again, it's not meant to entice anyone. I didn't expect the topic to shift to the hit itself really.

I was more focusing on praising the individual more than saying mentors and all that. I brought up Lucic to say even in his junior days he was a fierce competitor and a fighter. I believe he built on that into a top power forward in the game. I think his worth ethic and rare combination of skills gave him that and I think it's better to give him credit for his impact rather than someone else. Simply put, I'm giving players like that praises more than anything else.

LyricalLyricist is offline   Reply With Quote