View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
Does limited capspace prehibit one from improving the team, have you thought about this? And the only way you get better is play the youth in important mins and games, you said it yourself you love Kadri, he's not going to learn anything more from another stint with the Marlies, what have we got to lose? Another top 5 pick with the same cast of characters?
Does it look like Grabovski being in the team is even limiting Kadri's time? At all!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk41 View Post
Franchise value is relevant to a cap discussion how? Every team has the same cap.
Point is we can take the hit without any problem at all and we have damn well enough money to be okay with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
I wish some of you would get off of this supposed skill thing, Cicerelli never scored a skilled goal in his career or he scored very few. Beauty highlight reel skilled goals get you on TSN top 10, not wins. Weiss is a far better Center than anyone on the Leafs Grabo, Bozak and all.
You do realize I complimented Weiss on skill right, as in offensive skill set but his two-way game isn't as strong as you are complimenting him for that's for sure.