View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 04:12 PM
TennisMenace

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjell Dahlin View Post
Last season he played 42 games with the big club and he looked good (I like him on Ellerís wing) in most of them. This season in the AHL, before the aforementioned injury, he had 2 goals in 3 games played. Things were looking great: he looked good last season in the NHL, a good start in the AHL and I was happy to read that he came into camp with an added 10 pounds of muscle.

Then all hell broke loose.

During the lockout, I tried to watch some Bulldogs games but, maybe I was unlucky, each times the show was crap and I stopped watching after 1 period! However I read that high ankle sprain (remember Lapierre before Gauthier shipped him out of town; how slower he looked?) can take months to fully heal.

So the injury played a role but, and here I am guessing, based on his interviews, it seems that it also had an effect on his morale. Leblanc is currently fighting an uphill battle but this a good time to see if the guy has character. Frankly, for an outsider like me, he seems to have a tendency towards melancholy and despair. Btw... melancholy and despair probably are a bad choice of words (too strong): in French we say ďbaisser les brasĒ.

Time has come for him to show his character.

Pas lítemps díniaiser!

PS Itís good to read he has been doing better lately. I also hope Lefebvre intends, if Leblanc works hard, to give him more than 3rd AHL line duties.
Just wanted to say - great post, great read. Thanks.