Old
01-27-2013, 05:07 PM
Fugu
Administrator
HFBoards

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
Once in a while you need to hold the player accountable. Quincey is a big boy and has played more games than Ericsson has in the league. I was half excited to see the Wings trade for him last year since there was so many people defending him after he was waived because of how "good" he was on LA and Colorado. Now that we've seen him scratched in Colorado and be worse here than Lilja was at times I really hope after about 20 games he's either adapted or sent to the press box.

And Quincey did well enough on those other teams to hold down a top four spot, when the Wings gave him away for nothing. He's been with the Wings for a couple months, and y'all have already planned the lynching. Forgive me if I don't take that seriously because I remember when Kronwall's 5 yr $3MM contract was laughed at and half the board volunteered to drive him to the airport. Lilja had one good stint with the Wings, right before he was in that fight that took him out with a concussion. That was what, about 3-4 months of his entire career, at the age of 33 or 34, on a fairly solid Wings team?

Fugu is offline   Reply With Quote