View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 05:33 PM
GopherState
Repeat Offender...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fel 96 View Post
So, how was the Red Bull Crashed Ice tonight?

Not surprised to see the Croxall brothers finishing 1st-2nd. They are beast!
It was awesome sauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious Secret View Post
I ain't never been to a god dang church and I turned out just fine. *spits tobacco into spittoon*
Y'all goin' to hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
Tough day yesterday.

Lost 9-3 in a rare afternoon game. I was a -3, not as bad as the line ahead of us a -5. They got scored on four consecutive shifts. Pretty ugly. No points for me. Had literally 4 or 5 breakaways that the puck was rolling or sliding funny. Ugh. Somewhere in there I took an elbow to the head and tweaked my neck and felt like I got hit by a car.

Then the girlfriend suggested going to Barrio for dinner. Okay. Showered and cleaned up, and then:

- 15 minutes driving to downtown St Paul
- 20 minutes driving around the sea of drunks getting out of Beer Dabbler and parking
- 10 minutes walk to Barrio, seated immediately
- 20 minutes of getting bumped into by drunks without a waitress/server even acknowledging us

At that point I just lost my **** and grabbed the coat and woman and left. We drove to Boca Chica and within 5 minutes had our drink order in and some chips and salsa. 5 more minutes we had apps and drinks. Food 10 minutes later.

Moral of the story: I'm too old to **** around at a trendy bar.
From my experience Barrio is great if you're 22 and dating or with a hot woman. It's not that great any other time.

"Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will."
-Doug Woog
1974 1976 1979 2002 2003 2014?