View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Halpysback*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyHolt View Post
I don't like how George is handling MJ.

While our C depth is important is also important to develop prospects. He got Ribs, Laich coverted to C. MP is a C. Beagle emerged which doesnt help his cause. He is not a winger to me.

I know not all prospects can pan out but George needs to recognize that and trade them on the high. Not on a low.

I suspect at this point its best to hold, let him mature and test him at center. Only its too crowded now so.... he is just a scratch candidate.
Laich should not be a C. George threw that line out to justify overpaying for him (much like Fleischmann and Nylander and Steckel and Theodore and Jeff ****ing Schultz and everyone else he wanted to give ******** money ever), and it's been sapping the roster since. He's an overpaid 2nd line LW capable of around 10 ESG a year and whatever else he can leech off of his linemates or on the PP. Use him like that or get him off the roster.

Johansson should be groomed at C until we can market him to other teams as a promising young C and answer to their 2nd line C problems.

Halpysback* is offline   Reply With Quote