Thread: Prospect Info: 2013 NHL Draft Thread
View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 07:36 PM
slightlystewpid420

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJFan19 View Post
why isn't our D as good as we think it is? we havent seen Savard, Murray, or Erixon or Reilly yet and Moore is only 22, dont you think you're about 2-3 years off from making that assumption?
Well at least this year, Aucoin is just a stopgap and a leaky one at that. There's just something about wiz, I think he'll be traded sometime next season. And I honestly don't know how Erixon and Reilly will turn on. Now you take Murray and pair him with JJ. (if) we draft Jones pair him with Moore on the 2nd and tyuts and nik on the 3rd and still have Erixon as a 7th and Reilly still a few years away. Plus we try to get offense back for wiz, and the other 2 picks in the first. Like I said though who we take (if we pick 1st) is all gonna depend on where LA & NYR end up at. If we end up (somehow) with two top 5 or 8 picks... I could see us taking Jones. Jones is a play making TWD that will play a huge role in both zones. With Jenner making the team next year that takes up another roster spot. Hopefully Johansen moves up the chart. And we still have an opportunity to pick up some serious playmakers like shinkaruk, Monahan, lindholm, etc etc. Who will push out players like Boll Dorsett and Mackenzie, keeping them firmly placed on the 4th line or scratched where they should be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJBrassard16 View Post
That would be amazing
My thoughts as well...