View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 08:07 PM
Faidh ar Rud Eigin
Modhnóirí Claonta

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMo35 View Post
I'm in my 5th season with my Blues GM and Vladimir Tarasenko is still 81 overall Lol. I've given him a ton of PP time and the top line of 5 on 5. He's had decent seasons of 45 points, 44 points, and 48 points, but he doesn't improve. Jaden Schwartz on the other hand, is an 85 overall with a ridiculous offensive rating. He's 99 passing, 98 puck control, 97 Offensive awareness and between 88-91 in each of the shooting categories. He just led the league in assists. Tarasenko has like no trade value. Each year I hope Tarasenko will just jump to 88 overall or something, but it never happens . Drouin also has 99 each shooting category. He's won the Rocket Richard the last two seasons. Also, Jake Allen jumped from an 80 to an 85 overall when he did not get a second of time in net. I made him the back up in the AHL, but somehow he jumped 5 points. I don't get it.
Tarasenko scored 68 points in my first season and jumped to 85 overall.

I haven't played for 4 months so I didn't realize how peculiar trade AI is. I have a 23 defensemen (Brenden Dillon), 83 overall, he's got pretty high trade value, and is on an excellent contract (4 years 2.0 mil per) yet every time I go to trade him, even if I offer him for a 7th rounder to a team with 15 million in cap space, they said it's fair value yet they don't want to take on his contract...

Faidh ar Rud Eigin is offline   Reply With Quote