View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 08:57 PM
kalvincline

vCash: 500
I can't say anything about the D up to the first goal as I literally walked in the upper bowl entrance to see a scramble in front of Fucale and then the goal light went on. After that the D was good enough to get a win.

The Rempart had 7 DS (dangerous shots) so other than the goals they had 3 DS. The Mooseheads had 14 DS or if you prefer, 12 DS stopped. The offense didn't have it tonight.

1) MacKinnon breakaway,
2) Drouin a breakaway,
3) Nate & Johnny had a two on one in which they made 8 passes in the last 6 ft.
4) Fournier missed a 2 footer
5) Ashley missed one at the side of the net
6) Fournier could of tied the game up with 50 seconds if he had waited until the puck went below the cross bar
7) Frk's Goal??

And don't forget the fact the PP units were scared to death to shoot the puck for fear of the crowd cheering (I really can't think of a better reason)

In summary, the D performance probably should be mentioned in the game summary. As for be worried about these guys in the playoffs...I was last year but not this year. That goalie can't do that 4 out of 7 games and this is a 6th place team for a reason...they are/were overrated. Great individual talents but they're all playing for draft positions. They'll get 1 maybe 2 wins against us if they make it that far.