Thread: Line Combos: 2013 Line Combos
View Single Post
01-27-2013, 09:49 PM
Never Go Full Eugene
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by v-man View Post
That's doesn't make any sense. Turris and Alfie together worked just fine. How is that 0 lines working? Just cause the coach was pissed they just let a game slip away and chastised the boys in an interview immediately following the game doesn't mean none of the lines worked. You don't score 4 goals in a period if that's the case.

Anyway, at them moment, assuming Alfie's only missing the one game, I'd go with:

Greening - Spezza - Michalek
Silfverberg - Turris - Alfredsson
Latendresse - Regin - Neil
Daugavins - Smith - Condra

Methot - Karlsson
Boroweicki - Gonchar
Wiercioch - Phillips

Anderson - Bishop (although if there's a way to get Lehner up, that would be ideal)

That being said, there's quite a few options with the bottom 6 forwards, as most can switch sides quite effectively, and at least four of em can play center if need be.

No one line has to be the 3rd or 4th per say, they can split fairly even minutes, Neil and Condra can interchange, etc. Quite frankly, the bottom 3 LW can interchange with each other on any line without sacrificing anything either.
I've watched every game closely. I've watched just about every other team at least twice. We are falling behind. I don't care about the record after 4,5 games. We are not good enough. And the line combos have a lot to do with it.
Your lines are an improvement but why does alfie always have to be with turris? Michalek and turris are just as good together or better. And there is no question that alfie is better with spezza. I'll give it a few more games before i lose it.

Icelevel is offline   Reply With Quote