View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 09:57 PM
anleva

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzai12 View Post
That's funny - I actually thought Ty Warren would be a beast for the donkeys, but oh well. That guy is washed up.

Will be interesting to see what they do. The 2 DT's and MLB spot are all going to be interesting spots to watch. I'm with Habro that I've had it with DJ Williams. If there was any guy to trade on this team I'd ship out DJ for a pick. The guy is just unreliable with all of his off field problems, and I always thought he was really overrated by the Denver media.
Yeah I agree on DJ. Wesley Woodyard was outstanding and has now replaced DJ as the starter. DJs contract and off the field issues are a problem. I'm sure they will first try and restructure his deal and he will probably refuse so they will ship him out. They need to try and restructure Mays as well. Both those move will free up even more cap space to improve the defense up the middle.

I'd love the to draft Ogletree but they would have to trade up to get him. Minter is also intriguing and has been impressing some folk and he might be around by the time they pick in the first round. Or maybe Arthur Brown in the 2nd. I want nothing to do with the Manti Te'o circus.