View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 10:59 PM
Feel The Heat
Flames in 6

vCash: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGio View Post
Job creation? So the concession kids couldn't find a job in Calgary Alberta otherwise? It's more like the concessions stands will have trouble finding kids to hire.
What player taxes go into the community? Property taxes? Whoopty do, so does everyone else who owns a home of the same value. Their income taxes don't go into the community (directly anyways). Don't even get me started on Corporate income and tax avoidance strategies.

Charities? A player who donates 10K to doctor's without borders isn't exactly helping our communities.

Attracting Corporations? That one you'll have to explain that one. I'm pretty sure most big businesses knows where Calgary Alberta's at. Who's out of the loop exactly?

You sound like a politician who says things like "stimulating the economy" without any explaination. Hell me getting a raise is stimulating the economy. Yet I'm not living in the world....?
Are you kidding me? Are you really that na´ve? Yes those are the type of jobs I was referring too There are a lot of corporations that will only move to cities with professional sports teams.

Do your income taxes go into the community? Come on man! end of discussion on my part.

Feel The Heat is offline   Reply With Quote