View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 11:34 PM
Groin Of Bates

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpAck View Post
We now have one of the best players in the game, in Tavares. And there are numerous prospects in our system that have the potential to be top-6 forwards, top-4 dmen...what more did you expect Garth to do?
I expect Garth to finally take the next ****ing step. Support our core with players who can ease them into the NHL level. Instead of signing the Reasoners and Boultons, go out and push harder for the 2nd and 3rd tier players worth giving a damn about. Swing a trade for someone like JM-Liles, who did not cost much to get and would easily strengthen our top-4.

I expect Garth to not have a prospect like Nino, or Bailey, in the NHL when they are not ready. I expect Garth to stop playing cap-games and start building a team. I expect Garth to make moves at the trade deadline instead of constantly seeing our players walk in July. And I expect him to understand how to value his players and ask for credible return on them, if necessary.

Charles is bad, we get it. Charles sets limitations, I understand. But, there were plenty of moves that could have been done to help us along.

I expect Garth to act like a ****ing GM. Im tired of constantly using the "rebuild" excuse. Wait for next year guys!! Strome and Donovan may be ready!

Groin Of Bates is offline   Reply With Quote