View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 11:45 PM
LolungoReboundo
LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
Yeah Justin Bailey is a very intriguing prospect that a scout and I had a good talk about, this kid according to him and I agree has the potential to be a dominant fwd.

You see glimpses of it, he is a great skater, has nice hands, and is hidden in Spott's roster, like him a a lot, I love Monahan too, when I watch him play he is like the old time Leafs, never the flying Habs type players but workmanlike and lots of heart.
Yes that's exactly the type of player Monahan is. Bailey could be a great OHL scorer if they would just use him as one maybe on a line with Puemple and Leivo but Spott is inept lol....His skating to me doesn't come across as the average skating for his age grou-p, he's a little bit better than that and his hands are a beauty.

However I'm huge on Monahan, he's the kind of kid even if he scores 75 points and not 100, he makes more impact on the game than the 100 point scorer. I liken him to a Toews mould and he plays like a doberman after a meat collar he never stops hustling its insane