View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 11:51 PM
DaveT83*

vCash: 500
For the first time in I don't know how long I'm starting to see light at the end of this tunnel. I actually beleive this team is so much closer to being competitive today than they were a few weeks ago. Were still a year away from making significant gains but we should all be feeling pretty optimistic regardless of what some of our VET's are doing on the ice.

1. Kessel is gone. If he scores 50 in 48 thats really the only thing that will save him. But he's going to be traded you can bank on it. I'm hoping for a Goalie - a winner thats ready for primetime + a POWER Forward

2. Dion - as much as he should be moved - there's simply no options available. Good teams can't give up signifcant assets to afford him. Rebuilding teams can't introduce him to their locker rooms - he's cancerous. That means he's going to have be demoted. 2nd pairing. No 'C' I'm hoping he can swallow his pride - but more than likely he's going to be a real problem until his contract expires. But like Komi who cares ... bury him on the 3rd pairing - introduce him to the press box. Let them both rot there for as long as it takes.

3. Were drafting a STUD C/1D in this draft.

4. Eakins will be the Head Coach next year - A Fresh Modern Approach to the New NHL is exactly what the doctor ordered.

New ownership/New Management/New Coach to go along with a completely overhauled lineup full of young promising players that will Grow/Gel together ... The Future is bright.

DaveT83* is offline   Reply With Quote