View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 11:03 PM
SnowblindNYR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeeven View Post
Sharks fan here, I come in peace. I wasn't sure where to post this but I saw this thread and figured "where else?" lol. I wanted to just say my piece about the save on Krejci. I saw the replay and looked at it again on youtube and to me it looks like a goal because I believe you can see the puck go over the line, but I think they ruled it no goal because it was inconclusive. I think I was just seeing the dark blue on his glove after he caught it but I don't know, close call though but a great save by a great goalie. It reminds me of Nabokovs save on Richards against the Stars in the playoffs a while back, personally I prefer Nabby's but Lundqvists was amazing too haha. Good luck to you guys this season!

I think it was a goal but I don't think you can see the puck in. Lundqvist made a very similar save to Nabby against the same Bruins back in 08 or so. I think this save was harder because of the way he had to reach back. Here's the one he made against Boston that was similar to Nabakov's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlpWCwYfRNg

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote