View Single Post
01-28-2013, 12:05 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by IdealisticSniper View Post
The one goal allowed was absolutely horrendous. But Lindback made up for it with about 4 very very nice saves throughout the rest of the game. Good game overall from him. Probably the best one hes had yet even with that terrible goal he let in.

Hedman is absolutely ridiculous. I mean he is playing on another planet right now. His decision making has gotten so much better and he seems be playing at a slower pace then everyone else and making the play he wants rather than the play he thinks hes being forced to make. You can also tell he is LOVING the offensive side he is being allowed to show right now. He led the rush a bunch of times tonight and was in the rush a few times as well including on a shorthanded situation lol. The guy is just amazing to watch right now.

Great game tonight. They actually played just about a full 60 minutes tonight. Looked very good.

Vintage Vinny is definitely back. He was awesome once again tonight.

If Lindback can get just a bit more solid, and we stay decently healthy, I gotta say this could be an interesting year.
Honestly as a hockey player. If your goalie comes up to you and says. "Hey man, look during this game I'm going to let in a goal that will absolutely be one that I should have stopped. Complete garbage goal, but it will be the only one I will let in all game." You will take that deal and run with it.

Agreed about Hedman.....Kid is finally turning that corner and becoming a defensemen we knew he would become. I really really really hope HF doesn't catch on any time soon. I had enough with Vinny to montreal threads. I don't want to be dealing with Hedman trade threads every day.

Bolt32 is offline   Reply With Quote