View Single Post
Old
01-27-2013, 11:13 PM
IdealisticSniper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt32 View Post
Honestly as a hockey player. If your goalie comes up to you and says. "Hey man, look during this game I'm going to let in a goal that will absolutely be one that I should have stopped. Complete garbage goal, but it will be the only one I will let in all game." You will take that deal and run with it.

Agreed about Hedman.....Kid is finally turning that corner and becoming a defensemen we knew he would become. I really really really hope HF doesn't catch on any time soon. I had enough with Vinny to montreal threads. I don't want to be dealing with Hedman trade threads every day.
The problem with that goal is, the team picked up Lindback after it scoring those 3 goals. It was a good job overall but that type of goal could easily have everyone on the team hanging heads and saying here we go again.

As for Hedman, as of now he is still completely underrated everywhere else. If he starts putting up more points like I think he will, he might get more notice but not many people want to say hey Hedman is ridiculous defensively and offensively right now. Id say he flys under the radar this shortened season, maybe through the playoffs unless we go deep. But next year, our secret will be out.

IdealisticSniper is offline   Reply With Quote