View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Habskrieg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHabFan View Post
Galchenyuk is getting better each game. Is it my imagination or what?
For the rare times that I watch l'antichambre. They made an interesting point on GalcheNuke's progress. That some new players were put with top, established players. In consequence, they'd feel pressure to live up to the expectations, all the while trying to adapt for the more seasoned players. But once those same newbies were put on other lines, sometimes other newbies. They'd feel more comfortable, less under pressure and play their style. And that it would allow them to develop into way better players.

I think this is the same situation with GalcheNuke so far. When he played with Pleks and Gio, he didn't suck, but was so so. Doing some right things, showing some potential. But overall, didn't give much reason to keep him past 5 games. Once MT put him with Gallagher and Prust, his play style changed. Seemed more relaxed and playing to his pace.

I'm sure that once he gets the hang of it and feels more comfortable, he could play on a top 2 line ass a winger. But so far, why would you do that? He's doing very fine as it is.