Thread: Proposal: Mike Richards
View Single Post
01-28-2013, 01:56 AM
vCash: 500
the only thing I can agree on is that he's really good on the PK but other than that I dont think he was the game changer or set the tone in the playoffs. The whole team was better during the run, saying that he was a big key seems very unlikely to me. Brown, Kopitar, Doughty, 4th and 3rd line, and then Carter, Penner, then Richards. Richards did score well during our run but he wasn't necessarily "cannon" after the Vancouver series. Just me 2 cents about his real contribution to our run. Yes I do think he's overrated.

Brown was the legitimate "cannon" along with Kopitar through the whole thing. IMO. And no matter how much you disagree it wont change my perspective, this is to the extreme richards fanatics.

this is the old richards, this is who i thought he was gonna be. Wish he played like this as a king.

Last but not least, No Im not saying this cause of the first 4 games of the new season. I wouldn't trade him now, i think his conditioning is off, If he doesn't improve by the end of the regular season then you dangle him in the market, well that would be what i'd do.

Last edited by KingKopitar11*: 01-28-2013 at 02:18 AM.
KingKopitar11* is offline   Reply With Quote