View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 01:23 AM
Circulartheory
@danccchan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Not trying to pick a fight with you, I just thought your assessment of him wasnt particularly accurate or fair, but, again, some nights he can look like a world beater and others he is very quiet/pretty plain. He is a pretty streaky scorer. He can score two or three goals a game, then go a month without scoring. I dont really want to project what he can/will be in the nhl. Not sure I could if I wanted to with any accuracy.

I feel pretty comfortable saying I think I can recognize his skills/attributes at the WHL level and that is where we are in disagreement.
I think there is a definite miscommunication here because we are both ending at the same place (agreeing with Zenon's assessment) but going about it differently.

We both think he's a great all-round player and that he would make an excellent mid 1st pick.

I hope I am not implying I do not like him. Lazar impressed me alot during the Super Series. His energy in that game was infectious and dangerous.

He is a great all-round prospect, a guy you put in many key situations, and I believe, if I sang any more praise to him, he would in the running for a top 5 selection.

But like Zenon said, at the end of the day, we all love him.

Circulartheory is offline   Reply With Quote