View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 01:38 AM
Xspyrit

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikKarlsson View Post
I'm flabbergasted to see Vancouver, Winnipeg and Toronto in the top-5 of that stat!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensfanman View Post
I don't think it's fair to rag on Condra. Sure he doesn't score but he's a major positive in terms of our position on the ice. He gains the zone and holds it consistently and effectively. Really underrated, exactly like Kelly.
Yep, difference is that Kelly is a 15 goals/35-40 pts guy while Condra is a 10 goals/25-30 pts guy... Kelly is a bit better offensively but those are all over the ice all the time.

Condra won't ever score 25 goals? Doesn't matter, he is a defensive player and he keeps other teams busy defending against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo Panaflex View Post
I really liked Borowiecki's game tonight. I have also really liked Methot so far. Both these guys seem to be good in their own zone and pretty tough as well. It will be great when we get Cowen back, but I guess that's not until next season. I like having some big tough guys back there to go along with Karlsson. It would be nice to get at least one more offensive minded dman though. Especially after this season when Gonchar leaves.
Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Gonchar
Phillips-Borowiecki/Lundin/Benoit

Next year :

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Wiercioch
Phillips-Borowiecki/Gryba

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote