View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 05:13 AM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
Buff Drinklots

vCash: 422
All things considered, my place is pretty damn quiet...just for whatever reason my neighbor had her speakers right against my wall and had the volume insanely high tonight. If she keeps it up I'll just complain and that'll be the end of that...my building is pretty good when it comes to noise issues.

Considering I'm on the 4th floor of a 96 unit old hotel on a major road in the 2nd biggest city in the country...that's the first noise complaint I've had in nearly 7 months here.

In my last place in Missoula I had a downstairs neighbor who would freak out if you had the audacity to walk and the walls were so thin that I could hear my next-door neighbors every night. Here all I tend to hear are emergency vehicles.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif