View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 08:04 AM
HatTrick Swayze
Just Be Nice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmessier011 View Post
had to switch to time warner here in charlotte. TWC has got to be the worst provider of center ice in north america.

When the schedule is crowded only select games are available dual feed. Further, no MSG network feed (devils, islanders, sabres or NYR) are in HD. Ever. I'm not sure why this is. So in the event that the nights schedule is crowded, the non-NYR feed is used so that they can provide it in HD--which on some opponents networks I can sit thru, others I can't. Between NHL network games and NBC games, only 28 games are on MSG this year outside of NY market.

With all of this BS above, I'll probably get to watch 15 MSG feed games...in standard definition.

It's an unbelievable situation when compared to direcTV I had last year, where every game was dual feed no matter what, and in HD.

My question after ranting: Gamecenter live on NHL.com--do they provide all feeds, in HD? Does anyone stream from their computer to TV? How is the quality?

Thx
I hear you man, had to deal with the same garbage last year with comcast (never MSG, rarely HD). Listening to the Pens homer announcers 6 times a year was not good for my blood pressure.

If you have a good internet connection I would recommend GCL. Quality is way better than SD and they always have an MSG feed unless it's an NBC game. I have only streamed via xbox but it has been flawless for me; there are apple tv and roku apps too with ps3 on the way. The only issue is the roughly minute or so delay you'd have to put up with.