View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 08:57 AM
12IsGreaterThan47
BEN LOVEJOY

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony d View Post
I can see Iginla going to Pittsburgh but that's to much to give up for a guy who turns 36 this year. Maybe a 2013 1st plus Beau Bennett and a secondary defensive prospect would be a better package.
I don't think Bennett will be included in any package, especially for a rental. He's part of the solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesensation19 View Post
Lack of top 6 forwards? What is this a joke?

Crosby, Malkin, Neal... Right off the bat you have 3 all stars. Thats 1/2 of your top 6 being 3 of the best in the league. Crosby and Malkin are top 2 or 3 or 5. Neal is top 5 LW and a top 20-30 player easily. Kunitz adds punch and speed and hes not too shabby of a winger playing with Crosby or any of their top 2 centers lol.

So I REALLLLY Dont think the lack of talent on their top 6 is the issue what so ever.
This isn't a thread about top-6 FORWARDS it's a thread about top-6 wingers. So they have 1 out of 4 that are playing as such. They're playing Tanner Glass on the 2nd line, Pascal Dupuis on the 1st line, and Chris Kunitz needs a staycation in the press box.

This idea that Pens fans are acting spoiled because they want to improve their team is ridiculous. The D has been better than anyone expected and the bottom-6 is fine. The weak area on the team continues to be the lack of creative offensive players on the top-2 (specifically top-1) lines.

12IsGreaterThan47 is offline   Reply With Quote