View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 09:37 AM
HomaridII

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
I ****ing love this kid. Great head on his shoulders, very down-to-earth kind of guy.

His play is solid. He's always in your face, his speed is NHL calibre - kid has wheels - and he has a good enough shot to beat goaltenders at the NHL level. Plus, with Galchenyuk feeding him pucks, it's a sight we'll have to get used to in the near future. I really, really hope Therrien keeps Galchenyuk and Gallagher together, and with Prust on the other wing. They all click well and with Prust, they can play their game without worrying.

Heart-warming to see youth on this team not only having a great time, but helping the team win as well. When Gallagher scored and turned to Galchenyuk, with excitement in his face, it left me speechless.
I love Gallagher as well. I knew if he was given a chance there was no way they could send him down. He plays with such fire, such determination and he has mad skills too. If he was a couple inches taller the guy would have been a first round pick, but you can't teach passion like that.

The fact that he is always smiling is contagious.

Really exciting to see two offensively skilled rookies being given some PP time, or shifts in OT, even if it is only small bits of time here and there, we have to realize it is the start of the season, their roles will grow as the season goes on.

Therrien has done a terrific job so far with these two.

HomaridII is offline   Reply With Quote