View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 10:36 AM
zhenyas most fly rep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderratedBrooks44 View Post
Are people blaming Malkin for the pass or when Spezza got around him? He's made some blatant errors this year but this goal? The pass goes directly in to the "**** happens" category. He saw a white jersey on his periphery and thought it was an open man. When the puck came back to him Spezza made, ironically, a Malkin-esque move to get around him. Then they proceeded to skate down half the ice surface, shoot, and shoot again. Not sure this isn't just piling on.
Yeah, I was stunned Malkin let that puck go through him, Spezza didn't even touched it.
The pass, I had no problem with it. It was right in Crosby's path but he wasn't looking as he was going to the bench (couldn't have touched it anyway since Neal was already on the ice)
One thing I didn't understand on that mess of a play is why Malkin was already on the ice? Isn't he supposed to replace the previous center, or is there way more freedom on who replaces who, on line changes?

..And then you MAF letting a horrible rebound on a chest snipe when he has an otherwise inspired night.. This goal was comedy of errors AFAIC.

zhenyas most fly rep is offline   Reply With Quote