View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 10:56 AM
tyratoku

vCash: 500
The top line is way too good. That production should not be broken up.

The second line has a lot of talent on it. MiG and PMB have way too much talent to get through the season with a handful of points. Sooner or later, hopefully the former, they'll both get something going and Gooch will be there for the ride.

The third line should be three of Cullen, Brodz, clutter, and Mitchell. I'd prefer the latter three, but Cullen has to go somewhere. 5 on 5 and on the PP he is borderline useless, but he is above average and has flashes of great ok the PK.

Konopka and Powe have been underwhelming. Severely.

My ideal would be below. This would have Clutter and Brodziak gone and assume that Cullen won't be. Brodz and Clutter, combined in a package, could net us a pretty darn good defender.

Parise - Koivu - Heatley
PMB - Granlund - Coyle
Seto - Cullen - Mitchell
Powe - Konopka - Dowell/Viellieux/Kassian

Coyle provides the big body to balance MiG and PMB out. Seto is decent and should be effective, but i'd like to see Cole there instead. He had some stuff working with MiG down in Houston and it could possibly come back.

Seto and Mitchell should be tried together. They're friends and come from the same system. Cullen between them is meh, and i'd prefer Brodz there but Cullen is not going to be moved.

4th line needs to pull their eads out of their butts and they could be effective.