Thread: Value of: Kyle Quincey
View Single Post
Old
01-28-2013, 12:14 PM
HTT3*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by melly451 View Post
As a Colorado fan living in Michigan, once the wings got Quincey my friends wanted to know how good he was. All I said was to wait and see. So far he's lived up to my expectations of being terrible. I mean if you've watched any Red Wing games this year he doesn't even look like he belongs out there. It's a little early to start panicking about not making the playoffs but the wings D looks pretty bad so far, they may want to make a trade for one. Could they try to package something with Kyle for an upgrade? Or even get anything for him?
Quincey isn't even Detroit's worse defenseman. And all have been bad. Kronwall is proving he is nothing more than a #3. Ericsson can't stay healthy. White is soft. Kindl is a giveaway machine. Smith is a bonehead and very underwhelming. Huskins has been stable. Lashoff looks good until he makes a bad decision. Cola can't make it through one shift without getting injured and is just god awful.

Under the current circumstance, Quincey is a blessing for this team. He at least adds depth and can move the puck. He won't be winning any awards but helps round out DRWs weak defense.

He is playing much better the past 2 games and has at times looked like the best defender on the ice.. which isn't saying much. Hopefully Babcock can get the most out of the guy.

He's far more valuable to Detroit than to any other team.

HTT3* is offline   Reply With Quote